Originally Dave & I were going to travel to Belize this fall but as I started to price out the airefar alone I found that it would a bit more than I wanted to pay so I started to look closer and found that for the price of airfare to Belize, we could fly, stay and drive in Culebra. Since we had never been, we decided that we would go to Culebra.
Well, actually I decided and Dave just said OK. You see, taking and planning a vacation is somewhat of a small obsession for me while Dave is happy to just show up when he is told to.
This leads to quite interesting vacations, I know what to expect and what we should see and often time how it shoudl be when we do see it. Dave just sees with no previous notions or expectations and is often like a kid at Christmas time. It balances us out pretty well this way.
I start off my tale with this information mainly because this trip is a little different for me and thankfully Culebra is a small island othwerwise I would be in a small panic right now feeling that I don't know anything at all about what to expect.
OK, I know a few things like where all the beaches are and which are best for snorkeling but not much more and that's OK.
Dave & I leave tomorrow and I just can't wait to go and experience the island and see what it will have to offer me.
No comments:
Post a Comment